n. Printing
A receptacle for broken or discarded type.
brown study
brown study
n.
The condition of being so lost in solitary thought as to be unaware of one's surroundings
I've written so many long worded introductions to different projects that never went anywhere so I'll keep this short and just say it's a bit like that Stumble Upon program only with text I find in different avenues.
The plan is to put the thing out as a zine...toilet reading really....check http://www.myspace.com/hellbox_zine maybe..
"Human maddness is oftentimes a cunning and most feline thing" Moby Dick
>cloudface Von Ruckus
I've written so many long worded introductions to different projects that never went anywhere so I'll keep this short and just say it's a bit like that Stumble Upon program only with text I find in different avenues.
The plan is to put the thing out as a zine...toilet reading really....check http://www.myspace.com/hellbox_zine maybe..
"Human maddness is oftentimes a cunning and most feline thing" Moby Dick
>cloudface Von Ruckus
No comments:
Post a Comment